Wig Installation Guidance
The first time you wear a wig can be intimidating and even the most confident person may feel dread.
Using our wigs for beginners guide, you'll find the answers to some of the most common questions we get asked on a daily basis.
The colour and style of your wig may need to be subtle when you are wearing one for the first time. When choosing a new wig, you may feel more comfortable wearing one that is similar to your natural colour and cut until you are more confident experimenting with new and different looks.
The process of putting on a wig is as follows:
1. Hold your newly purchased wig in front of you with both hands, ensuring the label is at the back.
2. Place the front of the wig on the front hairline and slide it on from there.
3. Make sure your brand-new wig fits comfortably and sits comfortably on your scalp.
4. Using wig clips or wig tape, you can now secure it firmly in place.
5. And now you’re ready to step out in style.
While debuting your stylish look, remember to stand tall and be true to yourself.
Get in touch with our wig experts if you would like any more information about choosing a wig or wearing your wig for the first time. They will be happy to assist you.